Wednesday, June 1, 2011

You're the most beautiful gift I ever had ...

Today you seem very garbled ...
all the cursing ..
but there is also a blessing...
so, you can always count on me...

YOU
Today you smiled at me ...
but I pretend to not see ...
but only to avoid fainting ...

YOU
Today you came to see me ...
I do not pretend to know and do not see...
but the earth is not quite feel like gravity ...

YOU
These days you seem so cute ...
all the people praise you ...
my praise in the hearts alone....
but also want a strong heart, strong praise...

YOU
Today I smile at you ....
across in front of me neglecting...
just a meaningless smile...

YOU
Today you greet me...
i pretend deafness...
but want to avoid unstoped chatting ...

YOU
I greet you today...
but I greet you in my hearts..
so you don't ever heard all the 'Good Luck' and 'Take Care' greet...
YOU
Today I was at the promise ... i wanted to go....
but do not know why cannot go !

YOU
Today I am sorry to have high ego ..
but have no hope here ..
so wish, do not want to ... and just be alone

YOU
These days I look at pictures we are smiling..
but it just the pictures...
want to throw away but care, want to save but was touched...

YOU
I hope one day I realize that...
do not want to have a higher ego anymore... ever !
painful ~

YOU
before going..
today... and here...
I promise...
all this for you
You're the most beautiful gift I ever had ...
THANK YOU DEAR  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment